The 13th UK Stroke Forum Conference takes place at The International Centre, Telford, from 4 – 6 December 2018.
The conference will feature:
- over 20 main conference sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care
- over 110 expert speakers and researchers giving talks on the latest research updates and service improvements
- over 60 exhibition stands to showcase new innovations and industry developments
- over 300 research posters including ongoing trials
- practical workshops
- debate sessions
- stroke survivors sharing their experiences
- meetings for the latest trial updates
- CPD contribution
- networking opportunities at a drinks reception and fabulous conference dinner.